Sunday, July 10, 2016

Biking

Hey Everybody,

Another week has gone by and the transfer is already half over. I guess I'll be on the plane ride home soon. Elder Eldredge and I did a ton of finding this week but sadly we didn't find a whole lot of people. Everybody is just so wealthy and prideful they won’t even take a card from us. I went on exchanges with another set of elders on Saturday and I biked for the first time in a while. It was so hot and we were so thirsty but fortunately we ran into a couple of nice people that gave us water. I don't remember it being this hot in Colorado last summer.

We had Zone Meeting on Wednesday and that went well. I had to give a training because I'm a zone leader and I went to MLC. But after a while, giving training's gets kinda boring.  Elder Eldredge and I had to report to the stake president on the missionary work in the stake. His name is President Todd and he is not like the normal Stake President. He is very animated and direct. He threw down on how badly the missionary work is going and how the members aren't willing to do it. He is right because not a whole lot of members actually do missionary work in this stake. The members have given us a few referrals in the past couple of days so we will see what comes of that this week. Until next time.

Love,
            Elder Rodriguez


No comments:

Post a Comment