Sunday, January 31, 2016

Busy Busy Busy

Hello all!

The last week of the transfer was great. Elder Stencil and I taught a lot of lessons again and did a lot of things. Transfers are here again and I am getting transferred back to Westminster. I served there last May and June. It was a fun Zone and I am excited to go back. My new companion will be Elder Ah Nee, whose from Hawaii. I am really sad to leave the Denver Zone as I always am with my areas but I will love Westminster as well. I will also miss living with the Smiths too. They are currently on vacation so I didn't really get to say a satisfying good bye. 

There is a big world wide broadcast for all missionaries in the world tomorrow that we all have to see. Transfers are also tomorrow so this transfer day will go down in history as the craziest of them all. We had a Zone Leader logistics meeting in downtown this morning and we have so much responsibility for a lot of things.

Jenna is doing great. She and Reat came to church on Sunday and we didn't even have to invite them! She is really progressing but Reat doesn't have motivation to get married. He is ok with it but I think he is really holding the couple back. Tonight we are teaching her with the Stuetz again and it will be my last lesson with them. I hope she gets married and baptized soon. Andrew is still reading the Book of Mormon a little bit at a time. Last lesson we had with them we read in the first part of 2nd Nephi. I'm just really bummed I can't say good bye to the people we are teaching. I didn't foresee this issue when the MLC was discussing the change of transfer news. 

Thursday we went to a district meeting in Downtown and the church building is weird there because of all the buildings. We went to the roof to take some pictures. Yesterday Elder Stencil and I went to the Coors Stadium where the Rockies play. As for the Broncos, I was never really a fan of the NFL but I have warmed up to them a little bit. One Sunday we were tracting and EVERYBODY was watching the game. They will definitely be a team I will root for when I go home. I'm glad everyone is still doing great. It hasn't been too cold here in Denver . It's been in the 40s and 50s lately. Still too cold for me but its been nice. Stay awesome and I'll talk to you next week!

Love,
            Elder Rodriguez







No comments:

Post a Comment