Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy New Year!

Hey Everybody,

Happy Monday. This week was pretty rockin. Arianas baptism was a great turn out. She had her grandpa baptize her. A couple members of the ward were there as well. On Tuesday we had MLCs and we discussed the 2016 mission baptismal goal. They wanted us to fast for that. On Thursday we had a mission wide meeting to present the baptismal goal of 501 souls for 2016. They also wanted us to fast for that meeting. Then Sunday was fast Sunday too. But fasting is good for your spirit. The mission wide meeting was a great spiritual boost and I got to see many of my fellow missionary pals. On New Years Eve a member took us out to dinner at this sushi place. We had to go home after diner but we weren't allowed to watch any movies like on Christmas. Elder Stencil and I just ate junk food and chilled for a bit. The flu has gotten a lot of people here but I haven't gotten sick since Thanksgiving. Elder Stencil and I have been pretty healthy. I haven't gotten another flu shot either but I don't know if I really should get it.

Today is Zone P-Day and we are going to a place called Family Fun Zone. We can do laser tag, bumper cars, and obstacle courses. We aren't allowed to ice skate though. We also have a ton of appointments planned for this week. Siale Tuinukuafe is 18 and just got called as one of our ward missionaries. He went to Cal High before he moved to Colorado but we will be taking him out with us and help prepare him for his mission.  It has been getting a tad bit warmer here in Denver. The past couple of days have been in the 40's and 50's and bright and sunny. There is still a lot of snow that hasn't melted though. Things are going great with me. A lot of the people we teach are getting back into the swing of things so we can start teaching them again.  I miss you all. Until Next time!

Love,


            Elder Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment