Sunday, March 1, 2015

Transfers!

Hello Everybody,
So I got transferred!!! I am now in a place called Parker, Colorado and I'm in a YSA Ward!!! I am supper excited. My new companion is from Ogden Utah and his name is Elder Merrill. He has been out for about 18 months and he is one of those missionaries who came out at 18. We just went to FHE last night and it is a blast. I miss the Mar Vista Ward and my new ward is going to bring back so many memories. My last companion, Elder Brinkerhoff is still in my last ward and he got called to be a District Leader and a trainer. Probably the highlight of last week was saying goodbye to the people I would see and Transfer Doctrine. Saturday night before the end of every transfer the zone leaders tell us what is going to happen. We all meet as a zone to sign transfer journals and take pictures. We call it Transfer Doctrine. The Bishop asked me to bear my testimony on Sunday which was pretty cool.

It just snowed here so much and it just got really cold. It has been in the 20's and 30's the past couple of days. My new companion and I got swept into our new area and are in a very nice apartment. The last missionaries that where in it didn't leave it clean though. I really think I am going to love Parker and I really like my new zone as well.

Love, Elder Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment