Sunday, February 15, 2015

Dry Winter

Hello all!

Elder Brinkerhoff and I had a super solid week. We got 2 new investigators; each has been taught the first lesson with one being a member present. We also saw 4 less actives this week and all of them were at church yesterday. We had to have 2 progress records to show how much we did. We don't get a lot of referrals from members but we just got one from Salt Lake and she requested a Bible but I think she wanted a Book of Mormon. The ward members are feeding us really well. Each month the calendar gets full.

We went hiking for our last P-day this morning, it has been such nice weather, it's been in the 50's and 60's. I hope it is like this for a while. The people here have said it has been a very dry winter! We are supposed to get snow this Wednesday.

We had Zone Conference this past Tuesday and it was great. We went to a baptism Saturday, it wasn't ours but we went for support. Technically we have 4 investigators 3 of which are on date. But we only see 2 every so often. The other 2 are hard to get a hold of.

Time really fly's on the mission. I've already been out for 4 months. We will find out Transfer info this Saturday night. I really like Arvada. But I wouldn't mind getting transferred either. I really want to go to down-town Denver either this summer or next. Things are going alright here in Arvada though. There is much growth and spirituality. We won’t be able to go to the Temple till March. I have been wanting to go for a long time. It has been closed for about 2 months. But it’s not that far away. I love you all; until next time,

Love,

Elder Rodriguez





                                                              Elder Brinkerhoff and I





No comments:

Post a Comment