Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween!

Hello all!

A lot is going on with me here in Denver. So I got transferred and so did Elder Folau and the Sisters that we  were sharing the ward with us. I got called to be a Zone Leader and my companions name is Elder Hodson. We are in the Denver Colorado Stake, serving in the Greenwood Village Ward. It is a very nice area and we live in a member’s home. I am really going to miss the Crestmoor Ward in the Aurora South Zone. Elder Hodson is from the San Fernando Valley in California; my second companion from California. He's been a Zone Leader for quite some time and he goes home in 6 weeks. We are serving 20 or so missionaries in the Zone. 

This week was pretty great as well. I had the chance to say goodbye and get some pictures to a lot of investigators and members of the ward. I am really going to miss the Stansfield Family. They were so cool and they fed us all the time. Bailey is getting baptized on Nov. 7th. I told our Ward Mission Leader to put Elder Folau and I in the program so we can come back and attend his baptism. I really hope he keeps to his commitment. The ward also had a Halloween activity. They did a chili cook off and a trunk or treat. There were a lot of awesome costumes. The Bishop had a Chewbaca costume. Elder Folau and I were working with so many people and I hope the new Elders can keep up with it all. I am going to miss the missionaries I got attached to in my old Zone as well. There is a lot of people going home in the mission. 

I heard there is really good mountain biking in my new zone so hopefully I can use my bike a little bit. There is also the Denver Zoo. Transfers are always hectic and it takes about a week or so to get used to everything. But I am excited for this transfer and I hope you have fun on Halloween! 

Love,
            Elder Rodriguez






No comments:

Post a Comment