Saturday, June 27, 2015

Transfers

Hey Everybody Happy Monday!

Elder Takis and I had a better week. We got more lessons in and did a lot of finding. I went on exchanges with one of my zone leaders, he is from Irvine. My area does get a lot of rain. It rains almost every day. The Colorado Denver North Mission is decreasing every transfer. There are a ton of missionaries that are going home. We were at 220ish and now we will be at 150 or so in a couple of months. So Elder Takis and I have a pretty good teaching pool but it is so frustrating when you have all these set appointments and then they cancel on you. The sisters we share the ward with are finding investigators left and right and they teach 16 or 17 lessons a week. It's just hard not to get discouraged. Elder Takis and I found a new investigator last night. She is kind of hard hearted and is stubborn but she wants to believe and accepted a return appointment. This is the last week of the transfer and Elder Takis will have been in the zone for 3 months. He might be getting transferred but we will see. I wouldn't mind staying another transfer. I miss you all!
Love,

            Elder Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment