Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stake Conference

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well! Today my companion and I as well as a few other Elders are going to do some Archery. Elder Takis and I were able to teach a referral that we received from Salt Lake and he didn't seem all that interested. The investigator that we found last Sunday we had to pass off to the YSA Elders. He is an interesting person. He has drug addictions and his family is trying to get him to rehab. He was very receptive to the first 2 lessons though. We also had to stay inside for a while because after Elder Takis got sick I got sick. I just have the sniffles now. 

I went on exchanges with one of my zone leaders on Saturday. That was pretty fun. This past weekend we had stake conference as well as the adult session on Saturday night. They reorganized the stake presidency and Elder David S. Baxter of the Seventy came and addressed us. He was a very funny guy, he is also from Scotland and I loved his accent. There is so much work to do in the Westminster Zone, it is so awesome. I hope everybody is doing well and I will talk to you next week!

Love,

            Elder Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment