Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Last email!

Hello everyone!

It is crazy to be writing my last email to you all in the mission field. My last week has definitively been memorable. The Lord has blessd us with a lot of lessons to teach and I had the opportunity to invite many people to baptism and activation. We have a strong teaching pool in my area. I had my departing interview with President Mendenhall on Thursday and he gave me some good counsel. We were able to watch all sessions of conference, except for the Priesthood session, at members' homes. Tuesday morning I will be going to Westminster to the mission home and we will go to the Denver Temple for the last time. Then we will have dinner and a testimony meeting and Wednesday morning I fly home.

I will surely miss my mission a lot. If I could stay out for a little longer I would. Not that I don't want to go home, but I love this work so much and we are working with a lot of people who have a lot of potential. I am so grateful for my mission. I will see you all next in person!


Love, Elder Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment