Sunday, May 17, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey Everybody,

Happy Monday! I got transferred! Transfers went very smoothly. I am now with Elder Takis who is from Logan Utah. Second Utah comp in a row. I am going to miss Elder Merrill but I think I am really going to like Elder Takis. I am now in Westminster CO.  I am happy to be in a family ward again but I will miss the YSA Ward. We are sharing a ward with sisters again but they are from our mission. They weather is warming up again so I will like that. I really think I am going to like my district and zone. They are really cool missionaries.

And a Happy Mothers Day! It was so great to skype my family. I wish I could’ve seen all of you. I am a little over 7 months out now, so I guess until then, I hope you all are doing well.


Love,

Elder Rodriguez



No comments:

Post a Comment