Sunday, April 10, 2016

Conference

Hello Guys,

Happy Monday again. This week was pretty packed with a lot of things. We went on two exchanges with District Leaders and had MLC on Friday. We had a lot of appointments as well. Stella is back on date for May 8th. She contacted us on Tuesday and gave us a big apology and wanted us to come back. We taught her once with the first counselor in the Bishopric and his wife. She says she is off of green tea and drinking herbal tea now but we hope and pray she will make it to the 8th. 

Elder Conlin and I get along great. He got me hooked on Cajun food and we went to Popeyes on Friday for dinner. We will have another Zone Meeting this Thursday because we had MLC on Friday. This should be another great one. We have 14 missionaries serving in the zone. I definitely got a lot out of Conference. We watched 2 sessions with a less active named Phil, one with Sister Ellis, and another with the first councilor in the bishopric and his family. The ward members here are so nice and are a lot like the Pickering Ward. Just 2 more weeks and the transfer is over. The fear of getting transferred is starting to boil in the missionaries. I hope I stay another transfer in this area though. 

Elder Conlin and I made it a goal to go outside for morning exercise every day this week. He jogs and I ride my bike. I would jog but I just can't in this altitude. I will dry gag way too much. The snow has all melted now and they have already put out summer stuff in the stores. They say it is supposed to be in the 70's, and 80's until summer with a couple of snowy days, but we will see. We are also working with a lot of less actives but a lot of them aren't willing to change so we have dropped many of them. Until next time!


Love,
            Elder Rodriguez


No comments:

Post a Comment