Sunday, September 13, 2015

There is work to be done!

Hello Everyone
Happy Monday! It has been getting hotter here but not by a lot. It has been around 90 - 100 the past few days. Time has flown by so fast it is not even funny. Tomorrow I will hit my 11 month mark. I am so glad I still have a whole year left. This week’s highlight was definitely Elder Zwicks counsel and address. On Wednesday night all the ward counsels of 5 different stakes gathered together at my ward building to hear him speak. But Elder Zwick addressed all the full time missionaries in those stakes on Friday and his counsel was so inspiring. He really gave us a spiritual boost and taught us many useful things. Sister Zwick also addressed us and she was powerful as well.
Transfers are in 2 weeks, on Sept. 14th. When you train we use a 12 week program that takes 2 transfers to complete. It is possible that I will be transferred and Elder Folau will get a follow up trainer but most likely I will be staying here with him for another 6 weeks.
So Elder Folau and I had a chance to go to Downtown Denver this week to take care of an unfair parking ticket. The guy was pretty rude to us but we got it taken care of. It was only $15 and Elder Folau and I split it. We found 2 new investigators last week and we plan on teaching a lot this week. This is the highest number of investigators I have ever had on my mission so far. There is so much work in this Zone. Hope all is well. Love you all and I'll talk to you next Monday.


Love, Elder Rodriguez






No comments:

Post a Comment