Monday, August 17, 2015

New Companion!

Hi All!

The past couple of days have been super crazy. Since Elder Wakeham and another Elder in the Zone went home yesterday, I had to drive all the Elders up to the mission home on Sunday. I spent to rest of the day with the companion that didn't go home. I also got called to train! I got to meet him with all the other trainers yesterday. His name is Elder Falou from New Zeland. His is awesome and has a strong desire to work. 

Transfers were a pain for some missionaries because somehow there were big mistakes and people got confused. A ton of missionaries went home and there are a lot that I am going to miss. However, we are getting a lot coming in as well. Next transfer we will have 27 new missionaries come in. I am still the district leader and I am excited to see what I will work with this transfer.  I had my car switched as well. I wish I didn't though.
Nothing else is really new. I am in the same area and same ward. It will be a lot of fun training Elder Falou. I hope you all have a great week!

Love,

            Elder Rodriguez




No comments:

Post a Comment