Thursday, December 18, 2014

Baptism

Hello Everyone!

It has been an exciting week for us! My district leader just interviewed our investigator for Baptism and he is good to go for this Saturday. And right after that we have our ward Christmas party which myself and my district leader will be playing a trumpet duet in the program. Elder Timothy and I go to this music store where we both bought sheet music for popular songs. They also have really nice trumpets.

We also have another investigator who has two sons that are potentials. I really hope they all get baptized really soon.  We are back at Sister Morales's now and it feels good to be back. But we will have to move again soon, because more of her kids are coming for Christmas. I just had my second and last training for all new missionaries that came out with me. I took a picture with one of the AP's that is going home this week.

I miss you all. I miss the food we have in California too, especially in N out. There is not one in my area. But Elder Timothy told me a story that some VERY disobedient missionaries in my mission drove all the way to Provo just to go to In N Out. The Mission President found out and they all got sent home.

Until next time,

Love, Elder Rodriguez



No comments:

Post a Comment