Thursday, December 18, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

This week was fantastic for me and Elder Timothy. We had Zone Meeting on Thursday and we practiced our Zone skit for our big Christmas Devotional. Our skit is making fun of our last President and his wife, Pres. and Sis. Mendenhall and some of the AP's. It's pretty funny. We also had a baptism of the investigator we have been teaching. This was my first baptism and Elder Timothy gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and I gave the presentation. Saturday night was my ward's Christmas party as well. My district leader, Elder Bassett, and I both played some Christmas hymns from the hymn book.

We finally got a little more snow but it wasn't a lot. Hopefully we will get some more soon. I hope we have a white Christmas too.

Saturday Elder Timothy and I went to a member’s home and had diner. It was by far the NASTIEST thing I have eaten on my mission. It was butternut squash soup. Elder Timothy liked it but I thought it was gross, lol

I miss you all,

Elder Rodriguez


Baptism!




Skate Park Photos 






No comments:

Post a Comment