Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a good Christmas! We had a really good week. We visited a lot of people and less-actives. It snowed like crazy on Christmas Day! We also had really fun watching our movies. Elder Bednar is going to come to the area and speak to all the missionaries on Jan. 9th. That will be awesome. We also have a mission wide meeting on New Year’s Day. 

So Elder Timothy and I got a huge gift for Christmas from the ward. They gave us a bunch of chocolate, tortilla chips, beef jerky, and some other stuff. We have been eating junk food a lot lately. It was snowing pretty good this morning but it kind of died down now. President Mendenhall said that Elder Timothy is leaving but he doesn't know what will happen to me. I might go or I might stay. I don't think we get to stay up for New Year’s but we have to be home by 6:00pm. I miss you all and I miss home. Until next time,

Love,


Elder Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment